Our online rheometers provide a “window into your process” with the ability to continuously measure critical parameters form melt flow ratio to intrinsic/relative/melt viscosity and from constant shear rate to shear sweep.
The Dynisco CMR system consists of two parts: a rheometer head connected directly to the process which samples, conditions, and measures the melt flow of the resin, and an RCU (Rheologic Control unit) that controls the CMR test parameters (temperature, pressure, rate), and provides outputs of computed results, and communications to an external distributed control system when required.
- On-line melt flow rate correlated to ASTM D1238
- On-line apparent viscosities
- Data exchange by analog and digital input/outputs
- Customer specified solutions
- Systems for hazardous locations
- Compact measuring head for close extruder connection
- Vertex Mercury Free pressure transducers for high accuracy
- A range of metering pump sizes for specific applications
- Simple ”in the field“ calibration
- Alarm system for malfunctions
- Rugged industrial design