As a scale-up machine for NP-100, a crusher that can crush a minimum of 10 g and a maximum of 200 g (100 g × 2) of material from the micron level to 100 nano
- Use zirconia container and zirconia beads to crush to minimize pollution.
- The inner chamber environment can be cooled to −20 ° C to avoid excessive temperature during crushing and to perform a safer crushing process.
- The sieved screen can be used to filter the crushed material and the grinding medium to achieve simple separation and recovery.
- After separation and recovery, the grinding medium can be evenly dispersed.
- Use batch method to improve the convenience of cleaning.
|Unit Dimensions/ Unit weight
|H1769 × W1100 × D832 (mm) Approx. 450 kg
|Maximum liquid volume
|100 g × 2
|Zirconium dioxide container set
Media separation container group